A Grammar of Kolyma Yukaghir (Mouton Grammar Library) by Elena Maslova PDF
By Elena Maslova
This publication provides the 1st specified description of Kolyma Yukaghir, an endangered language spoken by way of approximately 50 humans within the northeast of Asiatic Russia. It presents an outline of all significant elements of Yukaghir grammar, phonology, morphology and syntax. additionally it is a few annotated pattern texts and a Yukaghir-English vocabulary.
Read Online or Download A Grammar of Kolyma Yukaghir (Mouton Grammar Library) PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
This version is written in English. even though, there's a working Chinese-Traditional word list on the backside of every web page for the more challenging English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are numerous variants of A Midsummer Night's Dream. This variation could
You’re no fool, of course. you could serve up an average s’il vous plaît in a French bistro, stay los angeles vida loca for an evening of margaritas, and deal with a sayonara! after sushi, sake, and karaoke. but if it involves throwing round a bit Yiddish, you are feeling like a complete nebbish! Don’t throw up your palms in a helpless “Oy, vey” simply but!
Классическая грамматика Языка Пали выдающегося немецкого филолога, востоковеда, специализирующегося на индийских и иранских языках, Вильгельма Гейгера, изданная впервые в Германии ещё в 1916 году, и с тех пор выдержавшая множество переизданий. «Pali Grammar» by means of Wilhelm Geiger translated into English through Batakrishne Ghosh.
3000-WORD ENGLISH-BULGARIAN VOCABULARY This ebook is a studying software for gaining knowledge of uncomplicated Bulgarian vocabulary. it is going to assist you receive a superb base on your wisdom of the Bulgarian language. The 3000 phrases contained during this variation will reduction on your realizing of easy words and hone your composition talents.
- 15-minute Italian
- Ethan Frome (Webster's German Thesaurus Edition)
- Language Change and Language Structure: Older Germanic Languages in a Comparative Perspective
- Webster's English to Portuguese Crossword Puzzles: Level 26
- The Winter's Tale (Webster's Spanish Thesaurus Edition)
- Formal Spoken Arabic: Basic Course (Georgetown Classics in Arabic Language and Linguistics)
Additional info for A Grammar of Kolyma Yukaghir (Mouton Grammar Library)
1 shows the Gouy–Chapman capacity calculated for several electrolyte concentrations. Because of the simple model on which it is based, the validity of the Gouy– Chapman theory is limited to low concentrations and small excess charge densities. Even at 5 × 10−2 M solutions, there are substantial deviations at potentials away from zero charge. As an example, Fig. 2 shows the capacity of single-crystal silver electrodes in a 5×10−2 M solution of a weakly adsorbing electrolyte. All three curves show the characteristic capacity minimum at the pzc, but the deviations from Gouy–Chapman theory away from the pzc are quite evident.
4. B. Randles, Trans. Faraday Soc. 52 (1956) 1573. 5. M. Latimer, The Oxidation States of the Elements and Their Potentials in Aqueous Solutions. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1952. 6. J. O’M. N. Reddy, Modern Electrochemistry, Vol. 1, 2nd edition. Springer, New York, NY, 1998. 4 A few basic concepts In this chapter we introduce and discuss a number of concepts that are commonly used in the electrochemical literature and in the remainder of this book. In particular we will illuminate the relation of electrochemical concepts to those used in related disciplines.
For this purpose we consider a solution containing equal amounts of Fe3+ and Fe2+ ions in contact with a metal M, and suppose that the reaction is at equilibrium. We now transfer an electron from the solution via the vacuum to the metal in the following way: 32 4 A few basic concepts 1. Take an Fe2+ ion from the solution into the vacuum above the solution; the work required is the negative of ∆Grsol (Fe2+ ), the real Gibbs energy of solvation of the Fe2+ ion. Real Gibbs energies of solvation are measurable; they include the work done against the surface potential of the solution.
A Grammar of Kolyma Yukaghir (Mouton Grammar Library) by Elena Maslova